Trash Trailer Rental
Are you looking to complete a huge clean out project at your own pace? Our trash trailer rentals are perfect for the DIY type of people. Our trash trailers are the new solution to a never ending junk problem. The size, depth and accessibility of our trailers make it perfect for large junk and trash removals, demolition and construction clean up, renovations, roofing, and yard clean ups. With our trailers unlike roll off dumpsters you will never have to worry about damaging your driveway again. Roll off dumpsters are a thing of the past!
20 Yards of trash
Holds up to 3.5 tons
You load it, we haul it away
Terms & Conditions
1. Customer agrees to pay $500 ($400 base fee + $100 refundable deposit when the trailer is picked up) for the 20yd. trailer which includes up to 9,000lbs of materials as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the Customer.
2. Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tries, appliances, etc. .
3. The trailer rental includes use for up to 5 days. If the trailer is kept longer the 5 days there will be an additional fee of $90.00 a day.
4. The rest of the payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the trailer.
5. All additional charges will be due on the day of the scheduled pickup. If not paid, everything in the trailer will be unloaded where it is.
6. If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the Customer is responsible for any returned check fees.
1. While SBJR trailers are in your possession, you will NOT place or be allowed to be place into the trailer: substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials, liquids of any kind weather contained or not, cans, drums or other containers of any kind unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid, medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind, any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tries, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, Extremely heavy excess material such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
2. All debris shall remain within the confines of the trailer and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the debris within the trailer.
3. Customers shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
4. Once a trailer is placed on the customers property, it can not be moved. Unless you call and request it. The fee for a new placement is $25.
Access and Ground Conditions
1. The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the trailer. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (ex. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
2. Should the trailer cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading SBJR is only responsible if this is due to our negligence.
3. Should the Customer fail to return the trailer, SBJR maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the trailer may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer’s expense all without legal process.